New LCD module in 7-inch wide-screen format
Kyocera at Electronica 2010
28 September 2010
Kyoto / Neuss, 28 September 2010 − The Japanese technology corporation Kyocera, a leading producer in the field of electronic devices, is presenting a new liquid crystal display (LCD) with WVGA resolution at Electronica 2010 from 9 to 12 November in Munich, Hall A3, Booth 345.
WVGA resolution, LED backlight with up to 70,000 operating hours, a slim housing and a large viewing angle thanks to the latest display technology: these are the key features of Kyocera’s new 7-inch LCD. Combined with those features are the reliability in delivery and especially the long availability of the product that distinguish Kyocera as a reliable manufacturer.
The LED backlight guarantees higher mechanical stability by using the latest technology in LED chips and light guides. The broad temperature range meets the requirements of the industry. Thanks to these benefits, the LCD is ideal for use in systems with industrial applications and in medical application. A 16-bit RGB connection is available for easy and a simple installation.
Kyocera is actively committed to the development of environment-friendly products and is working on reducing the use of ecologically harmful materials within industry. Needless to say, the products comply with the EU Directive on RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
|Resolution||800 x R,G,B x 400|
|Outline Dimension||165 x 104.4 x 8.2 mm|
|Active Area||152.4 x 91.44 mm|
|Temperature range||-20 to + 70 °C|
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA’S ECOLOGY COMMITMENT LEADS TO GREEN DESIGNATION OF 99% OF PRODUCTS
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up-Displays
- EXCEPTIONAL RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE EARN KYOCERA SEVEN BLI 2018 WINTER PICK AWARDS
- KYOCERA Files Suit Against Preh GmbH for Potential Infringement of Haptic Feedback Technology Patent