Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
27 March 2019
Kyoto/London - Kyocera (Fineceramics Division) will exhibit at the first edition of Ceramics UK which is held in July 2019 in Telford, UK.
Kyocera will be presenting ceramic parts which are mainly used in semiconductor components and equipment, automotive modules, aerospace and general industry.
Our Fine Ceramics Division's Business Development Manager Mr. Adarsh Sagar was interviewed as a prelude to the event. Please read the interview here:
For more information on KYOCERA: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for technical information:
Mr. Adarsh Sagar
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera and BYD Japan to Collaborate on Integrated Energy System for Electric Vehicles
- Announcement of the 2019 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- Kyocera to Acquire Advanced Ceramic Business of Germany-based Friatec GmbH
- Kyocera to Acquire SouthernCarlson, Inc., a US-based Distributor of Fasteners, Tools, and Packaging
- Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
- Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics