KYOCERA CERAMIC KNIVES CELEBRATE THEIR 30TH ANNIVERSARY AT AMBIENTE 2014
The highest quality and outstanding design – these are the qualities that have set Kyocera's premium ceramic knives apart for over 30 years. To mark the anniversary, Kyocera will present a limited edition of its FK-140WH-S knife, with a production run of just 5,000. The ceramic knife experts will be showing the limited edition knife, along with their other products, at Ambiente, the leading international consumer goods trade fair (Hall 3.1, Stand A40) from 7 to 11 February in Frankfurt, Germany.
03 February 2014
Kyoto/Neuss − Kyocera is one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium ceramic knives. Its products have become firmly established in the market thanks to their long life, outstanding sharpness and elegant design – continuing to attract the attention of both professional chefs and consumers alike.
Since it was founded in 1959, Kyocera has been able to use its extensive knowledge of materials and production processes to constantly develop the field of technical ceramics. That wealth of experience allowed the company to establish itself as one of the pioneers in the market for high-quality, extremely sharp ceramic knives when it started selling ceramic knives in Japan in 1984. Its knives are now sold by over 9,000 specialist retailers around the world and are an essential part of many households. To date, Kyocera has sold more than ten million premium, high–quality ceramic knives.
The company will present its limited edition FK-140WH-S ceramic knife for the first time at Ambiente, the world's leading consumer goods trade fair, and the knife will be available in a slim version from March in a limited edition of 5,000. It will be sold by specialist retailers at a RRP of €45.00. Another premiere: Kyocera will present the largest model in the FK White series, the FK-200WH-BK, for the first time at the fair. The RRP for this elegant knife, with its characteristic white blade, is €99.00.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA to Build Third Plant at Vietnam Site to Increase Production Capacity
- Sharp, sharper, Shin White
- KYOCERA CONTINUES GROWTH IN DATA MANAGEMENT WITH ACQUISITION OF SOFTWARE PROVIDER ALOS
- KYOCERA MAKES PRINTING EASIER WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA’S ECOLOGY COMMITMENT LEADS TO GREEN DESIGNATION OF 99% OF PRODUCTS
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe