Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
At Ambiente, the consumer goods fair taking place February 8-12 in Frankfurt, Germany, Japanese ceramics expert Kyocera will present the new Shin White range, and will demonstrate the many advantages of ceramic kitchen tools. Another innovation is the, newly redesigned reduced plastic packaging, underscoring Kyocera’s environmental consciousness. Kyocera can be found in Hall 3.1 at Stand A 40.
21 January 2019
Kyoto/London − Japanese technology company Kyocera has been renowned for its high-quality ceramic knives for more than 30 years. Ambiente visitors can experience exceptional blade sharpness and edge retention, particularly with respect to the Shin range. In Japanese, Shin represents the Truth – the knives rise to any challenge thanks to their timeless design and extremely sharp blades.
High-tech materials and premium design
Thanks to their ergonomically designed Soft-Touch handles the Shin range's knives are extremely comfortable to use and make cutting safer and easier. In addition, blades made of high-quality zirconium dioxide ceramic can be used effortlessly by any professional or casual chef. This ultra-light, high-tech material is extremely hard and corrosion-resistant. The dense, smooth surface of the blade allows the user to make precise, paper-thin cuts and does not leave behind any metal ions, meaning there is no transfer of taste or odour. The range comes in a timelessly elegant black and white colour scheme; the Shin Black range has also been expanded with a small knife with a blade length of 7.5 cm. Thus, both colour options now include seven sizes ranging from 7 cm to 18 cm, with prices starting from EUR 39.00 to EUR 99.00. The popular Soft-Touch range is extended with an adjustable slicer and an ergonomic peeler – these and other fascinating new products will be shown exclusively for the first time at this year's Ambiente.
Eco-friendly protection for Kyocera knives
In addition to these innovations, Kyocera will also present its new packaging for the first time on the European market at Ambiente. The new design not only makes it possible to see the knives' features clearly, but also makes an important contribution to protecting the environment: The new packaging is significantly more sustainable, as the plastic content has been reduced by more than 60 percent.*1
*1 The reduction by more than 60 percent was determined on the product FK-110 WH BK.
You can download all pictures related to this press release under the following link: https://transfer.serviceplan.com/index.php/s/zNO4ZWGdAF6DbJ0
For more information on Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for further product information:
Mr. Oliver Pinnow
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera and BYD Japan to Collaborate on Integrated Energy System for Electric Vehicles
- Announcement of the 2019 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- Kyocera to Acquire Advanced Ceramic Business of Germany-based Friatec GmbH
- Kyocera to Acquire SouthernCarlson, Inc., a US-based Distributor of Fasteners, Tools, and Packaging
- Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
- Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics