KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
12 April 2017
Meerbusch, Germany, 12 April – KYOCERA Document Solutions Germany, a subsidiary of leading document solutions company KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V., has been rated as Germany’s top printing and copier supplier.
More than 1,800 dealers took part in an extensive survey carried out by markt intern to determine 2017 leaders in 11 key areas, with KYOCERA coming top in sales support, sustainability and services for large companies as well as performing strongly across all other areas.
The accolade marks a successful year for KYOCERA Document Solutions Germany, rising from third position in 2016 to top the table this year.
Dealers who took part in the survey were quick to highlight KYOCERA’s extensive portfolio of services, quick communication with customers, a reliable support network and innovative products.
“It is a pleasure to have KYOCERA’s products, and the tremendous work of our teams, recognised by the dealer community across Germany,” said Dietmar Nick, Managing Director for KYOCERA Document Solutions Germany. “We pride ourselves on the end-to-end business solutions we can offer our customers. We want to provide businesses not just with products but with tools and methodologies which can help them transform for the better.”
Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V, said: “To be crowned as Germany’s number one printing and copier supplier is fantastic news for both our subsidiary and for us as KYOCERA’s European headquarters. Our talented employees put dealers at the heart of our business, so to be recognised in this way by those very people is one of the highest accolades we can hope for.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.48 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.1 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA to Build Third Plant at Vietnam Site to Increase Production Capacity
- Sharp, sharper, Shin White
- KYOCERA CONTINUES GROWTH IN DATA MANAGEMENT WITH ACQUISITION OF SOFTWARE PROVIDER ALOS
- KYOCERA MAKES PRINTING EASIER WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA’S ECOLOGY COMMITMENT LEADS TO GREEN DESIGNATION OF 99% OF PRODUCTS
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe