Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
19 February 2019
Free inspection and maintenance for the A3 Monochrome Copier KM-1620, KM-1635, KM-1650, KM-2020, KM-2035, KM-2050, KM-2550.
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 19 February 2019
Thank you very much for using KYOCERA products. As you know, KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe prides itself on providing high quality and reliable products.
In an extremely rare case, we have found the possibility of overheating the fuser section of the mentioned A3 monochrome copier during operation. Production was discontinued in year 2010.
As a precaution, we will conduct an inspection and maintenance procedure on the A3 monochrome copier free of charge. We sincerely apologise for any concern or inconvenience caused.
We kindly ask all customers who are using an A3 monochrome copier listed above to contact KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe or the dealership that they purchased the product from as soon as possible.
Potential Failures and Solutions
A3 MONOCHROME copier (Main unit）
Phenomenon: In extremely rare cases it has been found, that part attachment failure where toner is fused on paper might overheat.
Solution: KYOCERA Service Technician will attach the countermeasure parts to the applicable point. Estimated work time: 5 minutes.
Affected Product Names and Serial Numbers
1. Product Name: KM-1620/1635/1650/2020/2035/2550
Serial Number: All
2. Product Name: KM-2050
Serial Number: AGJ0 000000 to AGJ3 161188
More than seven years have passed since the production of the A3 monochrome copier was discontinued. Despite this fact KYOCERA will ensure availability of necessary maintenance parts.
Should you have any questions or when you do possess above mentioned device(s), please get in touch with your sales contact directly or contact us via email address: KDE-SAFETY@deu.kyocera.com after filling out the form which you can download below on this page.
- Kyocera device details (47.5 kB)
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. KYOCERA’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2018, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion).
For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
- Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- KYOCERA launches new line-up of secure and user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award