Fully integrated solar roofing solution from Kyocera generates 267 kWp of power
16 July 2010
Kyoto / Neuss – The Japanese technology group Kyocera, a leading manufacturer of photovoltaic panels, is supplying KD210GH-2PU modules in France for a fully integrated solar roofing solution in conjunction with the MV3 integration system developed by Mecosun. This solar installation generates peak power levels of 267 kilowatts (kWp).
Kyocera has supplied a total of 1,272 high-performance KD210GH-2PU modules that generate 267 kWp of power across a surface area of 2,000 m2. The modules replace conventional roofing entirely, and ensure functionality in conjunction with the MV3 integration system manufactured by Mecosun. The photovoltaic system (integration structure + module) is fully water-resistant, and is currently undergoing certification as part of a Technical Assessment conducted by the CSTB (scientific and technical monitoring body for the construction industry in France). The construction itself was designed, implemented and installed by Eclair SA. Installation work began in February, with the construction being finalized in April.
Under standard test conditions, the Kyocera solar module in use – KD210GH-2PU – generates 210 Wp. And at 16% efficiency, it guarantees an increased annual energy yield.
Kyocera's exacting standards in terms of the quality of its products played a crucial role in the investor's decision, and ensure maximum value and reliability. Backed by more than 35 years of experience, this Japanese company manufactures all components at its own production sites – from the processing of raw materials, to module production, through to cell construction. Kyocera has also implemented an extremely stringent quality control system that maximizes the benefit to the customer.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA introduces reliable, Waterproof Branch Connector for harsh conditions of automotive electronics
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA steps up expansion strategy with Czech acquisition
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit Innovative Technologies and Products at CEATEC JAPAN 2018 Tradeshow Oct. 16-19
- KYOCERA introduces a new 12.1” WXGA LCD Module for Off Highway Applications
- KYOCERA at AMB 2018: a world premiere and a number of new products