Kyocera receives TÜV Service tested certificate for high quality solar power products and customer service once again
03 June 2013
Kyoto / Neuss − Kyocera has scored highly for the second time in a row in TÜV Saarland’s representative customer satisfaction survey. For the second year, Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH has been awarded the TÜV Service tested seal for its outstanding solar power related customer service and product quality. The company even improved its overall score, going up to “Very good,” the German equivalent of an A grade.
Maintenance and repairs of a solar power unit are invaluable, as regular inspections and improvements can substantially lengthen the lifespan of a photovoltaic system. One particular factor of key importance is does the manufacturer provide comprehensive customer service? Kyocera was quick off the mark when, in 2011, it was the first solar power supplier to apply to TÜV Saarland for inspection. Now, in 2013, Kyocera’s technical support and product quality have been inspected once more, and the company’s excellent results have earned it certification in the form of a TÜV Service tested seal. The certificate is awarded based on a representative business customer satisfaction survey and reflects the customer’s willingness to recommend the company. The seal is only awarded to companies that receive especially high marks from their customers.
To find out what customers in the fields of electrical systems installation, energy consultancy services and the trades (e.g. roofers) really think, TÜV Saarland sent out 1,537 questionnaires covering a range of issues. The participants were invited to give their opinions on topics such as the service provider’s reliability, quality, expertise and how easily it could be contacted by phone. Their answers added up to an overall image of Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH, its services and product quality.
Kyocera did well two years ago, but this time around it outdid its previous achievement by scoring the equivalent of an A grade in the cumulative results. Its total score in the survey came to a recommendation level of 96 percent, an excellent result. Furthermore, it’s not just customers in Germany who can rely fully on Kyocera’s A-grade service — the company’s Esslingen headquarters works to deliver the very best to clients across all of Europe.
Kyocera is one of the few companies in its sector where every step in the production process takes place at its own manufacturing facilities. Vertical integration gives it full, all-round oversight of its products and enables the company to guarantee the performance of every cell as well as the quality of its solar modules. This business principle has once again received the full backing of Kyocera’s customers, and their positive assessment won the company yet another TÜV Service tested seal.
For more information about Kyocera:www.kyocera.eu
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
- Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- KYOCERA launches new line-up of secure and user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.