Kyocera is active worldwide in a wide range of sectors. Kyocera uses highly sophisticated materials to produce extremely reliable products both for the major global industries as well as its end consumers.
Business to Business
- Kyocera develops “Smart Checkout System" equipped with Kyocera’s AI object recognition technology29 June 2021
- Announcement of the 2021 Kyoto Prize Laureates18 June 2021
- Kyocera’s high quality ‘sapphire’ components support the fundamentals of electronics and fluid analysis01 June 2021
- Fine Ceramic Components
- Kyocera and AVX to establish new brand “KYOCERA AVX” to enhance its business worldwide27 April 2021
- Electronic Components & Devices
The Kyocera Group
With an altruistic philosophy and a unique management system, the Kyocera Group emphasizes corporate citizenship through trust among stakeholders, sustainable growth, and a favorable impact on our environment and society. We invite you to learn more about our history, management tradition and corporate social responsibility (CSR) via the links below.