Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
Kyoto/London - Kyocera Corporation today announced that its Germany-based European headquarters, Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH, has acquired 100% of the shares of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a European advanced ceramics manufacturing and sales company based in Selb, Germany, subsequent to the agreement with H.C. Starck GmbH in February 2019. The regulatory filings have been completed and the approval from administrative authorities has been obtained.more
Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. announced today a refresh of its global corporate brand identity.more
Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
The facility will develop company’s own production equipment to strengthen its use of robotics and AI technology
Kyoto/London - Kyocera announced that it has started construction of a new facility on the premises of its Yasu manufacturing complex in Shiga Prefecture, Japan. The facility will develop and produce Kyocera’s own proprietary automated production equipment, enabling the company to strengthen its use of robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) in manufacturing. The company held a groundbreaking ceremony on April 3 at the site.more
Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
The leading Japanese ceramic manufacturer, which has consistently brought high-tech ceramics to the market, will demonstrate its expertise again at Hannover Messe 2019 which is taking place from April 1st to 5th.
Kyoto/London - For the third time in a row, Kyocera is showcasing its advanced solutions in the field of fine ceramics at Hannover Messe, the world's leading trade fair for industrial technology. Following the successful appearances of the past two years, Kyocera is going to highlight cordierite this year, in addition to its broad range of products and technologies. Kyocera has been working on this innovative cordierite material since two decades and continues to develop it further.more
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
- Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- KYOCERA launches new line-up of secure and user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.