The special properties of Kyocera ceramic knives make cooking a true delight. To ensure that you have many years of pleasure from our high-quality knives, please note the following advice:
- Ceramic knives are easy to clean and are best cleaned by hand.
- Knives with plastic handles are generally suitable for dishwashers. Please ensure, however, that the blades are stored so that they are protected against knocks.
- Only use cutting boards made of wood or plastic.
- Do not use ceramic knives for levering, chopping, boning or cutting frozen food.
- Do not tilt the knife during cutting.
- Do not let the blade fall on a hard surface.
- Store the knives in a knife block or other safe place. We recommend using a Kyocera blade protector for this purpose.