KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
15 November 2018
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 15 November 2018: For KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, the philosophy of its founder, Dr. Kazuo Inamori, is an integral element of every aspect of the business. On World Philosophy Day, the organisation reflects on the importance of such a fundamental pillar in everyday life within the company.
For KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe, the philosophy has always played a fundamental role in the organisation and management of the business. The belief is that all decisions should be made by considering the fundamental question of “What is the right thing to do as a human being?”.
KYOCERA’s founder, Dr. Kazuo Inamori, is convinced that the only way to a prosperous future for the human race and our planet is to follow the principle of coexistence. This indicates that all living things depend on each other for survival and inspired the corporate motto “Respect the Divine and Love People”.
Management within KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe is therefore focused on collaboration and respect in all senses, including taking care of the environment. The latter is reflected in KYOCERA’s numerous environmental activities, and is also recognised by the market-leading ECOSYS range as well as the ISO 14001:2015 certification for environmental standards awarded earlier this year.
“We are proud to follow our corporate beliefs in everything we do here at KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe, following on from the foundations first laid down by Dr. Inamori almost 60 years ago”, underscores company President, Takuya Marubayashi.
“From management to everyday tasks, we always ensure that we are following the concept of coexistence, contributing to a happy and prosperous future for humankind. In honour of World Philosophy Day, we would like to share our vision with everyone – a vision that all humans can grow together by helping and respecting each other”.
The KYOCERA philosophy is a life philosophy that derives from experience and overcoming challenges. Dr. Kazuo Inamori’s principles for life and work were influenced by his own struggles as a young entrepreneur. Now, the aim is to encourage employees to follow the KYOCERA ideology as “it will make them happy and help the business as a whole”.
World Philosophy Day, introduced by UNESCO in 2002, is celebrated through events and discussions around the globe to raise awareness of the importance of philosophy and renew people’s commitment to this field. The goal is to foster philosophical analysis and research on contemporary problems, making it possible to face challenges more effectively, as KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe employees do on a daily basis.
More information about the KYOCERA philosophy and Dr. Kazou Inamori can be found here: https://global.kyocera.com/inamori/philosophy/philosophy01.html
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. KYOCERA’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2018, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion).
For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA introduces reliable, Waterproof Branch Connector for harsh conditions of automotive electronics
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA steps up expansion strategy with Czech acquisition
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit Innovative Technologies and Products at CEATEC JAPAN 2018 Tradeshow Oct. 16-19
- KYOCERA introduces a new 12.1” WXGA LCD Module for Off Highway Applications
- KYOCERA at AMB 2018: a world premiere and a number of new products