KYOCERA steps up expansion strategy with Czech acquisition
11 October 2018
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 11 October 2018: KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, has advanced their Central & Eastern European expansion through the acquisition of their international partner JANUS, in the Czech Republic.
Under KYOCERA, the company will be renamed to KYOCERA Document Solutions Czech and will formulate KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe’s 18th Sales Company following several decades of successful partnership.
The acquisition aims to continue driving KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe’s expansion across the European, Middle Eastern and African regions, and in this case more specifically within Central and Eastern Europe.
“We are proud to announce KYOCERA Document Solutions Czech as a daughter company within our group. By adding yet another team of skilled experts to our fold, customers will continue benefiting from KYOCERA’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services that are tailored to meet rapidly changing market needs,” states Takuya Marubayashi, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe.
“Customers are core to our strategy and we believe in empowering clients with the expertise and knowledge that will help them do business smarter and more efficiently. With our newest subsidiary, customers within Central and Eastern Europe will experience enhanced business continuity and enjoy a closer relationship with KYOCERA as a main global player.”
Having an impressive track record of over 26 years within the business, the team at KYOCERA Document Solutions Czech has achieved major success within strategic projects in both government and private sectors. Jiří Hubený, General Manager of the organisation, will lead his growing team from two office locations, one within the Czech Republic; with its headquarters in Prague, and another in Bratislava, Slovakia, as a branch office.
“Under the guidance of Jiří Hubený, KYOCERA will continue its pursuit of business excellence within these regions, thereby further building upon the company’s legacy within these important markets,” adds Marubayashi.
“Becoming part of an impressive global company, we can provide even better and faster care to satisfy our customer’s needs and new products; and with the highest quality”, stated Jiří Hubený, General Manager of KYOCERA Document Solutions Czech. ”It is an honour to strengthen our relationship with KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe and begin to form part of one of Europe’s industry leaders as we work together to collaborate on future innovations.”
Hubený will lead the organisation in the expansion of KYOCERA’s award winning product portfolio with a specific focus in the ICT arena. “There is a huge growth opportunity in the market. We have a pre-sales team that is well acquainted with the market and ready to deliver value added Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management solutions to this segment thanks to our in-depth knowledge of KYOCERA’s software portfolio and consultancy services,” elaborates Hubený.
As a leader in the field of Digital Transformation, KYOCERA’s potential to support businesses in optimising their workflow will now be further consolidated and enhanced within the markets of the Czech Republic and Slovakia. This latest acquisition represents a step further in the path to innovation across the EMEA territory for KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe and yet another way for the company to deliver an improved and more efficient service to customers.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2018, Kyocera Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion).
For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Important Safety Warning regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410).
- Important field information regarding A3 Mono Copier.
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- KYOCERA launches new line-up of secure and user-friendly A3 TASKalfa devices
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.